It is undeniable that losing fat in a quick and effective manner is quite hard to do.
Countless attempts have already been tried using different methods, yet still, there is no single concrete way to do it.
One of the methods that claim to achieve this goal would be “The Rapid Fat Loss Handbook”.
So, here are the essentials that you need to know about this program.
About Rapid Fat Loss Handbook
This book has been wholly updated for 2008.
It comes bundled with an Online Calculator, which sets up the diet and a Beginner Home Exercise Program.
The Rapid Fat Loss Handbook could be ordered as an eBook or a hardcopy.
Either way, your order would come with digital copies of the Online Calculator and Exercise Handbook.
Generally, this handbook utilizes an integrated approach to exercise and nutrition in order to burn fat and drop your bodyweight rapidly, but with the safest way there is.
The diet focuses only on the necessary nutrients.
It also gives importance to practicing the right type of weight training. Through this, you would be able to lose bodyweight and burn fat rapidly.
1. A lot of users have testified that this program is a hundred percent effective and that you would definitely get what it promised to give you in the first place.
2. It is indeed a fast way to get rid of fat and gain muscle. You would definitely experience drastic weight loss quickly than any other program in the market.
3. There’s no math required in the program, and most of all no calorie counting on your part.
The diet calculator would do all the difficult tasks for you. All you need to do is follow what it says.
It would even present you with information such as food choices along with portion size.
Hence, setting up a diet program for the day or even days to come would be as easy as 1-2-3!
4. The book also provides information on how you can minimize rebound. Not all programs do this, which is why this is a good point.
In this way, even if you have lost weight through the program, you would know how to maintain your figure and keep it that way.
A lot of diets actually fail because they don’t educate their users on the necessary steps on how they can avoid rebounds.
1. This is actually considered to be a crash diet by a lot of experts, which can be a bad thing.
Crash diets can be harmful to its user and may even heighten the chances of relapse.
The book actually claims that it is a crash diet, but uses a ‘scientific method’ in doing so.
2. The program is also not suitable for everyone.
This is most especially true if you are suffering from certain ailments, like heart problems, diabetes and other serious conditions.
3. The whole program is considered extreme.
Hence, it would be pretty hard to stick to. It would require great discipline and effort, which is something that not everybody has.
If you’re desperate enough to lose fat quickly, then this may be a good option for you. However, if you’d rather lose fat using a safer and steadier method, then you may want to go for a different program.